Thursday, January 10, 2013

Desperately need Professional Translation Agency?




Working as a Staff in one of the largest English course in the World, I have so many experiences when customers came to the lobby for asking whether we're one of translation agencies that providing translation service. Whereas our logo & tagline clearly mentioning we're Education Company, they insisted. 

Sometimes it's really annoyed me, I didn't expect the questions. Otherwise I was expecting they came as a lead before then being a student. I was about to practise my product knowledge skills. But, instead of selling I tried to understand them. I put myself on their position. They have a problem, and need a quick solution. I'll do the same, if I were one of them. 

At the first time I always say sorry, we can't help and waiting for the responses whether they need non instant solution by joining my classes. Until one day, I found translation company on internet by accident. Desperately someone need help, and the only thing I could do was browsing. There were so many translation companies providing translations services, they annoyed me until my senior manager refer me to an international translation agency, headquartered in London.
He said, his sister is doing tesis on Civil Engineering, and everytime she need a technical translation, she contacts translation agency

Since then, everytime someone asking for legal, financial or medical translation I recommend that site. Mostly my customers agree with me & satisfied with the efficient service they got.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Google