Thursday, May 29, 2008

Healthy and safety environment

You may say that I am too late to realize that our beloved planet is getting hot nowadays. To be honest with you I just aware with it since the Climate Change Conference in Bali, December last year. Since then I and family started to select products we use and respect with companies that comply government regulations about the environment.

Today, I drive Toyota, my baby feed Wyeth milks, and our cellphone are Motorola. Why? Simply because they are good and the most important thing they use healthy and safety solutions such as EHS Compliance Software, EHS Metrics Software, EHS Software implementation. Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) is the best service for the world now and then.

I am seriously thinking about my family, what will happen to my beloved baby tomorrow, next years? I know that it's about choices what are we going to choose and use, and I know that I can't force you anyway. But if you read this posting, I wish you might help my family and your family as well for the better world, healthy and safety environment. Thank you.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Google