Friday, May 16, 2008

UV Sunglasses

Natural ultraviolet radiation is produced by the sun, as well as vitamin D that needed by humans and animal. Unfortunately it also causes sunburn; prolonged exposure to UV-B over many years can cause skin cancer. Although ozone layer absorb wavelength ultraviolet radiation, somehow there still some radiation effect that harmful for our skin and eyes.

Experience with this, I always wear sunglasses for safety reason. During ride my bike, walk on the street, I wear it. Its safe and look great as well. My favorite are Smith V Titanium sunglasses. They seem to be designed for me, really fit on my nose, strong, without distortion at high speeds. My Smith V-Ti - Chrome/Copper Polarized with UV protection, maximum flexibility, lifetime warranty, what more can I expect further than these?

First, it came as compulsory for my healthy choice. But now, sunglasses already being part of my life. My friend for any occasion. Have you had one?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Sunglasses Guy said...

I wearing them all the time and I think other people should too. Some people just don't know how bad UV is for your eyes.

May 16, 2008 at 9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Google